The 2015 Craft Beer Competition winners will once again receive a unique medal from our friends at Light + Glass Studio.
Congrats to the 2012 Craft Brew Competition Winners:
- Fred Ezelle - Experiment #5 - People's Choice Winner in the Craft Beer Garden
- Jonas Outlaw - Left Coast Double IPA - IPA / American Ales (BJCP categories 10 & 14)
- Sandy Brasfield - Darkness on the Edge of Town - Lager / Hybrid (BJCP categories 1-7, except 6D)
- Nathan Harms - Porter? I Barely Know Her! - Stout / Porter (BJCP categories 12 & 13)
- Jeremy Wickham - Roggen Your Face Off - Wheat / Belgian / German / French (BJCP categories 15 , 16 & 6D)
- Brad Justice - Sinister Dark Ale - Miscellaneous (entered as BJCP category 18E)
2011 Craft Brew Competition Winners:
- Best Overall Beer - Chris McNeece w/ McSwoll IPA
- Wheat Category - Tray Bourgoyne w/ Colonel Klink's Wheat
- Stout / Porter Category - Lucas Simmons w/ The Flare Incident
- IPA / Pale Ale Category - Chris McNeece w/ McSwoll IPA
- Miscellaneous Category - Brad Tarver w/ Revivale Ale
- People's Choice Award - Mason Meeks w/ MPA8
Light & Glass Studio
has been commissioned to produce one-of-a-kind glass medals for the first place winners of each craft brew category. In addition, there will be two other medals; People's Choice and Best Overall. Good luck brewers!
Awards will be announced on stage the evening of the festival.